National Electric Company EAD
Assigned: 2012 / Completed: 2013
The Project for reconstruction of 110/20 kV substation Aytos includes substitution of outdated equipment, reinforced concrete structures and all existing panels in the substation. Constructed are a new oil drainage system and an oil pit for the power transformers. Enlargement of the substation is implemented by construction of three new terminal bays for 110 kV high-voltage lines.
- Alternation of the diagram of 110 kV switchyard - from a single busbar system to a single sectioned busbar system with circuit breaker;
- Manufacturing and delivery of relay panels, auxiliary panels – AC and DC, control panels, front panels of control boards and electric metering panels;
- Substitution of reinforced concrete gates with steel-lattice ones;
- Construction of new trenches, foundations and oil drainage system for power transformers;
- Construction of three new terminal bays for 110 kV OHL;
- Substitution of equipment - circuit breakers, disconnectors, surge arresters and measuring transformers;
- Construction of earthing installation;
- Construction of lightning protection system;
- Construction of lighting installation for 110 kV switchyard;
- Vertical planning – construction of concrete roads and fence;
- Control tests and commissioning of the installed equipment.