QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK POLICY
An essential component of the general strategy for management, development, and enhancing the competitiveness of "EL KONTROL" OOD is the Integrated System for quality, environmental, health and safety at work management. The Integrated Management System (IMS) has been introduced and is being maintained in compliance with BDS EN ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 Standards.
In my capacity of Company Manager, I'm aware of all responsibilities towards Company’s employees and clients, and I formally declare that this Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety at Work Policy corresponds to the goals and the context of the organization I manage. This Policy is understood and adhered to by the staff and it has been announced to all concerned parties.
Basic principles of "EL KONTROL" OOD Policy:
- ENSURING HIGH QUALITY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES;
- REDUCING THE NEGATIVE IMPACT OVER ENVIRONMENT;
- ENSURING HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK FOR ALL EMPLOYEES.
In order to achieve those aims Company Management has assumed the following responsibilities:
- Continuous quality improvment of products manufactured and services rendered, in order to meet the Client’s requirements and expectations. Observing all other obligations undertaken;
- Establishing an efficient Company management organization through flexible and rapid response to changing market conditions. Assessment of the nature, scale and environmental impact of Company’s products activities and services;
- Еnvironmental protection, including prevention from pollution and pursuit of provident consumption of natural resources; economical consumption of electricity and other energy sources used for manufacturing, transport and heating;
- Permanent identification of hazards and risk assessment for safe working conditions; taking due measures and providing resources for risk control;
- Ensuring the necessary training and professional competency, enhancing the responsibility for environmental protection, establishing healthy and safe working conditions;
- Participation of the Company management team in definition of guidelines, aims and objectives of the Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety at Work Policy. Involving Company staff with the Policy and utilizing their potential for its fulfillment;
- Achieving compliance with applicable legal and other requirements in terms of manufacturing conditions, environmental protection, and safe working conditions; observing all obligations undertaken;
- Targeted monitoring and assessment of workplace safety and environmental impact.
- Periodic analyses and assessment of the results achieved on the quality of services and products rendered, working conditions, workplaces safety, Company’s activities impact over the environment. Definition of measures to improve indicated results.
- Establishing mutually beneficial relations with suppliers and partners; setting environmental protection, occupational health and safety requirements;
- Developing systems and mechanisms to ensure adherence, review and update of the present Policy, by making it available to Company staff and to all parties concerned;
- Continuous improvement of IMS, through periodical assessment of the results achieved, and control over fulfillment of the assigned tasks.
As a Manager of "EL KONTROL" OOD
I D E C L A R E :
My personal commitment to provide required financial and human resources for fulfilment of this QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK POLICY.